The 1st Annual Ypsi 24-Hour Film Shootout is seeking Founding Sponsors to help us springboard this first year event into one that will draw attention to Ypsilanti as a “ film arts” town and will grow in stature for years to come.
Why sponsor the YPSI 24-Hour Film Shootout?
YPSI 24 will take the investment from out sponsors and turn it into a unique arts event that will grow in stature in years to come. We do this while incorporating your goals and expectations for participation.
The event will be promoted statewide, but primary emphasis will be given to Southeast Michigan. The event will be promoted via many online sources as well as directly to hundreds of individuals involved in film and filmmaking.
Online promotional sources include Pure Michigan, ArtServe Michigan, The Arts Alliance (a3arts), SE Michigan colleges/universities, Art Detroit Now, Michigan Film Office, Michigan Production Alliance, Michigan Creative Film Alliance, Motion Picture Institute, as well as local arts organizations and local media outlets.
Ready to learn more about joining the YPSI 24-Hour Film Shootout family? Let’s begin a conversation.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
We are now seeking $5000 from one or more sponsors to launch the inaugural YPSI 24. Depending upon the level of support, sponsors will receive various levels of cross promotion with the event, visibility at the event, and extended promotion throughout the year on the event website and WDEE-TV.COM. Although there is an upper tier level of sponsorship (including a Presenting Sponsor credit) as listed below, we are concentrating of the “FILM CREDIT” levels to assist sponsors in joining us as Founding Sponsors:
- · Sponsor’s name/logo on “everything” (event poster and all other printed materials/advertising, event website banner, display at event site and public screenings, and special notice on Internet TV promotions via WDEE-TV.com) for a year. The credit will state: “The 2012 Ypsi 24-Hour Film Shootout presented by __________.”
- All benefits of “Gold,” logo/name on all print materials, special notice on event website “sponsor page” and WDEE-TV.COM, credit at event location, opportunity to include promotional materials in “goodie bag” to be given to filmmaking teams. Will receive 10 comp tickets to screening.
- All benefits of “Executive Producer,” logo/name on all future print materials, banner at screenings, special notice on event website sponsor page, special notice on WDEE-TV.COM, credit at event location, opportunity to include promo materials in “goodie bag” to be given to filmmaking teams and at event sites. Will receive 8 comp tickets to screening.
Executive Producer: $1000
- All benefits of “Director,” plus company/organization banner at screening. Will receive 6 comp tickets to screening
- All benefits of “Producer,” plus 6 comp tickets to screening.
- All benefits of “Patron,” plus logo/name on future print materials and website; on WDEE-TV.COM, a “Business Card” ad on the new OOH Advertising Solution (HYLO-TV) for one year.
- A special notice on event website sponsor page, special notice on WDEE-TV.com (if a business, a listing with a hot link in the Business Directory for one year; if an individual, a hot link to a nonprofit of choice), credit at event location, opportunity to include promo materials in “goodie bag” to be given to filmmaking teams as well as display at event sites. Will receive 4 comp tickets to screening.
Film Lover: $100
- Listing on website sponsor page, credit at event location, and choice of YPSI 24 hat or t-shirt. Listing on WDEE-TV.COM credits roll of Shootout stream and archive.
Click the button below to become a Sponsor.
© 2012-2013 Wild Rose Pictures LC